Groups & Banquet
All of the restaurants first floor is reserved for functions and parties, holding a maximum of approx. 90 people.
For smaller groups of maximum 30 people, we offer different seating options on the ground level.
The restaurant is furnished with a focus on Nordic quality and comfort, in collaboration with interior designer Søren Vester.
During the summer, it is possible to start with Champagne and snacks at our terrace overlooking the Sea.
Please contact us, if there is a need for a tour.
2-Course lunch/dinner. 280,-
3-Course lunch/dinner. 420,-
2-Glass Wine pairing – from 160,-
Wine by the glass (white or red) from 80,-
Chilled and filtered water – still/sparkling. 35,-
Soft-drinks (sodas/juice/lemonade). 40,-
Beer from “Bryghuset Møn”. 50,-
Coffee/tea with petit four. 55,-
Avec (Cognac, Grappa, Calvados etc.) – from 85,- pr. 3 cl.
* Please contact us by email, for any questions concerning group rates, menus etc.
Example Menu 2-3 courses
The menu is an example and may change according to the season
Raw marinated halibut with grilled lemon, pickled green strawberries & sorrel. 140,-
2018 Sauvignon Blanc, Frantz Saumon, Loire Valley. 80,-
Braised free-range pork with smoked leek, celeriac, fermented garlic & thyme. 140,-
2017 “Lomba dos Ares”, Fedellos do Couto, Ribeira Sacra. 95,-
Sorbet of Danish apples with roasted hazelnuts, salted caramel & yuzu. 140,-
2017 Auslese, “Westhofen”, Weingut Seehof, Rheinhessen. 90,-
* All prices include VAT and SERVICE CHARGE
* All prices are in Danish Kroner (DKK)
* Commercial cards, issued within or outside of EU/EEA and private cards issued outside EU/EEA, will be surcharged with a fee, which will be shown on your receipt. The fee rate may vary depending on the type of card and the country of origin.
* Unless else is mentioned, all dishes are served in starter size portions.
* We may require pre-payment of agreed menus and add-ons, when booking from outside of Denmark.
* Groups of 8 people or more, are obligated to pre-order a fixed menu, no later than 3 days prior to arrival.
* Final number of guests must be submitted, no later than 7 days prior to arrival.
* In case of reduction in the number of participants, or by total cancellation, later than 7 days before the date of arrival, an amount equal to 50% of the agreed menus will be invoiced.
* In case of reduction in the number of participants, or by total cancellation, later than 4 days before the date of arrival, an amount equal to 100% of the agreed menus will be invoiced.